[daveworld] Re: Jimbo Says

  • From: Ms Kate <twoshoes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: daveworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2023 13:26:04 -0600

There's a pot store along the highway on my way to work, but $10/oz? I thought I was getting a steal of a deal when I paid $10 for 7 grams. It was on sale half-price so I bought 10 of them. Set for a year.

I walk in and say "What's the weakest stuff you've got?" as I'm a lightweight who can have only one puff from a joint.

The latest they sold me is Seaweed and it's so weak I might get stupid and experiment with 2 drags.
Or not. It's not fun when I overdo it; not worth the risk.
Then, suddenly and for no other reason, I don't enjoy my life half as much.

Kate