[databaseworkshop] Freelists platform

  • From: Rohit Vaidya <rohitvvv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: databaseworkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 22:06:36 -0800

This post is just to acquaint you with some interesting features free-lists
offers.
All the archives can be accessed on
//www.freelists.org/archive/databaseworkshop
You can login into free-lists by using the web login. Open
www.freelists.orgClick on
Login and provide your email address as your login. If you don't have a
password
leave it blank, a password will be mailed to you at your mail address. Now
Select our
list i.e. databaseworkshop by scrolling down. You can even unsubsribe
yourself here if
you don't wish to receive the posts on this mailing list. If you accidently
unsubsribe
yourself just give me person mail, I will subsribe you back.
   There is not much apart from change in settings that you can do on
weblogins, but
as a part of mailing list recommendation I was supposed to brief you on the
topic.
Moreover sending mails(posts) to databaseworkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx is just
fine. They
get directed to every user on the list. Any comment(solutions) on the mail
as a reply
goes as an answer to all which benefits the community at large.

Wish you Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year :)
Cheers to Databaseworkshop.

--
Regards,
Rohit Vaidya