[darkice] Re: Darkice Max OS X

  • From: Dave Pascoe <km3t@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: darkice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:37:30 -0500

Trying to autogen I get:

/code/darkice-macosx ->sh  autogen.sh
I am going to run ./configure with no arguments - if you wish
to pass any to it, please specify them on the autogen.sh command line.
Generating configuration files for darkice, please wait....
  aclocal
  autoheader
autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in configure.in
  libtoolize --automake
  automake --add-missing
configure.in: no proper invocation of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE was found.
configure.in: You should verify that configure.in invokes AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE,
configure.in: that aclocal.m4 is present in the top-level directory,
configure.in: and that aclocal.m4 was recently regenerated (using aclocal).
automake: no `Makefile.am' found for any configure output
automake: Did you forget AC_CONFIG_FILES([Makefile]) in configure.in?
  autoconf
./configure: line 1: syntax error near unexpected token `('
./configure: line 1: `m4trace:aclocal.m4:14: -1- m4_include([acinclude.m4])'

Anyone else testing this on Mac OS X?  I am on Leopard.

-Dave