[dance-tech] Re: Wireless sensor packages...

  • From: Eric Singer <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 09:00:34 -0500

Hi list,

If you are looking for a wired sensor interface, you might want to consider MidiTron. For those unfamiliar with MidiTron, it is my inexpensive MIDI to Real World interface, available from http://eroktronix.com. See this web site for more details.

If you are looking for wireless, soon I will be announcing public beta testing of a new wireless version of MidiTron. This announcement should come in the next two weeks.

-Eric Singer