[dance-tech] Re: Seasons Greetings to all who attended Digital Cultures Nottingham

  • From: "Sue Broadhurst" <susan.broadhurst@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:28:11 -0000

May I second Paul's comments. I only attended the latter part of the event but what an excellent symposium, well thought out and organized, and such a good opportunity to meet with colleagues across disciplines. Many thanks and much love to Johannes. Thanks also to Isabel,
I wish everyone a Happy Christmas and New Year,

                   Sue

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Verity Smith" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>