[dance-tech] Participations

  • From: KAREN WOOD <karenwood30@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MEDIA-ARTS-AND-DANCE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 15:41:37 +0000 (GMT)

-

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTINGS

--
Dee Reynolds

Dee.Reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.watchingdance.org/
http://watchingdance.ning.com/

School of Languages, Linguistics and Cultures
University of Manchester
M13 9PL
UK
tel: +44(0)161 275 3212begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            +44(0)161 275
3212      end_of_the_skype_highlighting