[dance-tech] Greetings, As the New Year approaches, GIFT YOURSELF and Your Dance School/Groups a "DanceYear" to remember in 2013!

  • From: "Angel" <paris.danse.2012@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dance-tech" <dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 14:51:32 +0100

Greetings & Happy Holidays!
Would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year!
from all of us at Dance Grand Prix Europe 2013 Org.

BARCELONA DANCE  AWARD & DANCE GRAND PRIX EUROPE
International Dance Competitions in Europe Season 2013
WHERE YOU ARE THE PROTAGONIST!

We look forward to YOUR participation and we hope to see
you dancing at the next EUROPE DANCE CONTEST!

"Tomorrow's Dance Success Begins Today"
enjoy the best DANCE COMPETITIONS in Europe!

VISIT US ONLINE:
www.spaindancevent.altervista.org

Just in a few days you will receive advertising materials,
the Dance 2013 new brochures and posters, please e.mail
us your datas for the "free on charges request info" at:
dancingspain@xxxxxxxxxxxx

School/Company Name: ___________________________

E.mail Address: ____________________________________ *REQUIRED FIELD

If you fell you have received this e-mail by error and wish to be removed
from  future  mailings,  simply reply back with "remove"  on the subjet