[dance-tech] Fwd: Videopolis Film/Video Festival Baltimore

  • From: Hélène Lesterlin <hlesterlin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dance-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:23:25 -0400

May be of interest.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Helene Lesterlin <lesteh@xxxxxxx>
Date: April 7, 2008 11:59:07 AM EDT
To: Hélène Lesterlin <lesteh@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: Videopolis Film/Video Festival Baltimore

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Guy Werner" <gwerne1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: April 4, 2008 11:55:46 AM EDT
Subject: Videopolis Film/Video Festival Baltimore

Greetings all,

I'm just trying to spread the word regarding Videopolis at the Metro Gallery May 2-4th, opposite the MD Film Festival.  We are currently looking for submissions and if you or someone you know would be interested (we also are looking for video or film installations and performance artists who incorporate the moving image into their work) check out www.themetrogallery.net/videopolis.  This event is totally free and hopefully we'll see you there!

Thanks,
Guy Werner III
Co-Curator Videopolis
The Metro Gallery