[dailysedative.com] Update 5/16/01

  • From: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dailysedative@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 18:22:52 -0400

subject \"unsubscribe\"

The Daily Sedative Update (5/16/01)
http://dailysedative.com

New Top Stories
--> Drug Dealers Annual Summit Kicks Off
--> Larry Wall Scores GNUbeat Cover

General Announcements:
--This is our first official message!
--I have some finals coming up, so there may not be as much new content this
week (or not, I\'m writing this, aren\'t I?).
--There will be some downtime between May 23 and 25. This is because I am
moving, and the server cannot communicate to the internet while it is in my
car. Hopefully I will be able to redirect the domain name to another host
temporarily, so you may not even notice.

--

Drug Dealers Annual Summit Kicks Off
Bush promises to aid, fight them

--

Larry Wall Scores GNUbeat Cover
In a major upset in the Linux community, perl patriarch Larry Wall is set to

The Daily Sedative Staff
list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://dailysedative.com