[dagr] Bringing GRCon16 to Colorado

  • From: David Jones <david.jones.ee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dagr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 07:58:33 -0700

Guys,
Please see email below from Ken at CU Boulder about GRCon 2016. Please take
the survey (link is in the email below) so that we can show that there is
interest in bringing the conference to Colorado.

David

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ken Baker <kkbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: October 23, 2015 at 12:44:04 PM MDT
To: CU-Boulder GNU Radio <cu-boulder-gnu-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: GRCon16

Dear GNU Radio Community!
We at CU have been working with Tom Rondeau and his colleagues
associated with the GNU Radio Conference. We are working to have the GNU
Radio Conference come to Boulder CO in September of 2016. GRCon is in it's
fifth year. Each year the conference has been held in Washington DC with
growing success. The move from DC to our area is a big change and is not to
be taken lightly. If you are not familiar with GRCon, perhaps this link will
be of interest: http://www.trondeau.com/gnu-radio-conference-2015/

In order to understand the level of interest within the GNU Radio
Community, the GRC16 committee has produced a short survey to help them gauge
interest in Boulder as a site for GRCon16. It is a google doc and pretty
short. Please fill it out and send it off to the email address indicated in
the form. Indeed, send it to your friends and colleagues both within your
company and outside of your company that might have an interest in this
conference. The GRCon16 committee is trying to target the greater southwest
region to understand how many people might attend a conference in Colorado.

The link to the survey is here: http://goo.gl/forms/YQmnoVYYu2

Thanks for your help. Again, please share with other folks that might be
interested. This list is pretty Boulder centric. If you have friends or
colleagues working in this area in Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Denver,
Austin TX, Dallas TX, etc. etc. Please help get the word out.

Thanks,
Ken Baker