CVTM - You shoulda been there

  • From: Ray Pezolt <repezolt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cvtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 12:42:20 -0600

F0r those of you that do not have or choose not to look at Facebook. This is the most recent post on Carbon Valley's page. Good Job! Ray

We had a great meeting at our new venue last night. Our newest member was officially inducted into our club, and not only did he give his first speech, but he won the coveted Best Speaker award! Another new member gave her first evaluation and tied for the Best Evaluator award! It’s great to see how Toastmasters is already inspiring our newest members to step out of their comfort zone, knowing that our club is a fun and safe environment for them to learn and grow.

Effective immediately all our Toastmasters meetings will be held at a new location: 320 Maple Street Frederick CO 80530. We are also now meeting every Tuesday from 6:30 – 7:30PM. Please plan on arriving a few minutes early to be introduced to our members and any other guests. We will also stick around after the meeting to answer your questions. We hope to see you at our next meeting on August 15.

<https://www.facebook.com/CarbonValleyToastmasters/posts/1534061753298591?comment_id=1534065909964842#>

Pezolt<https://www.facebook.com/CarbonValleyToastmasters/posts/1534061753298591?comment_id=1534065909964842#>