[cvillebiodiesel] Re: Regarding Biodiesel conference on Tuesday...

  • From: "Blue Ridge Clean Fuels Inc." <brcfi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Michelle Maggiore" <mmaggior@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, allengj@xxxxxxx, stahlesj@xxxxxxx, dwartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rkoontz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, allen_somers@xxxxxxx, reynolly@xxxxxxx, enkincl@xxxxxxx, steve@xxxxxxxxxxx, tracy@xxxxxxxxxxx, lloyd@xxxxxxxxxxx, dreww@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, energyin@xxxxxxx, rporentas@xxxxxxxxxx, dorcys@xxxxxxxxx, Larry_Boone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jgoverly@xxxxxxx, vaughanjw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mreiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, david.orleans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wbullard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, greenme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Daniel.laing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Gene.Crabtree@xxxxxxxxxxx, keith.boyd@xxxxxxxxxxx, mdatherton@xxxxxxxxx, h.g.mccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, KCiampa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, caldwellba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, msexton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oglesbcs@xxxxxxx, dunmussi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ray.filasky@xxxxxxxxxx, wscruggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, earle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, soybean@xxxxxxxx, rsobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jpponticello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dhudgins@xxxxxxxx, jriggle@xxxxxxxxx, psmith@xxxxxxxx, cpond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dfaulkner@xxxxxxxxxx, mlehmkuhler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amy.costello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, annet@xxxxxxxxx, gkoerber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kaboisvert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rgray239@xxxxxxx, cravan@xxxxxxxxx, lokken.zak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peter.duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jburns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blanchfield_wl@xxxxxxx, bdurgin@xxxxxxx, texaco@xxxxxxxxxx, eded@xxxxxxxx, beatrice.randall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jhazelet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, boushka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dennistreacy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, john.warren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, robin.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ken.jurman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, daryl.bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lyz@xxxxxxxxxxx, mitchking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cvillebiodiesel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, balslepb@xxxxxxx, kaboisvert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bournesm@xxxxxxx, brodricj@xxxxxxx, wrenchwench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sarcey81@xxxxxxxxxxx, raclark@xxxxxx, amy.costello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rsc3e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, degnerke@xxxxxxx, Bunty.Dharamsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, faulknbl@xxxxxxx, dfaulkner@xxxxxxxxxx, tgibson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Steve_Herzog@xxxxxxx, jenkincl@xxxxxxx, robin.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kauffmmr@xxxxxxx, gkoerber@xxxxxxxxxxxx, luciask@xxxxxxxxxxx, jmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, millerjk@xxxxxxx, fneto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Charlie_Newton@xxxxxxx, nguyenat@xxxxxxx, poagwr@xxxxxxx, portegmo@xxxxxxx, spowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, puffench@xxxxxxx, reynollx@xxxxxxx, wscriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, psmith@xxxxxxxx, reggies@xxxxxxxx, Allen_Somers@xxxxxxx, Gary_Somers@xxxxxxx, Shane_Spitzer@xxxxxxx, dswartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, teelws@xxxxxxx, nvv@xxxxxxxxx, weavercj@xxxxxxx, dreww@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, maynard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mushroommondongo@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:00:56 -0500

Michelle,

Thanks for attending and I look forward to meeting you sometime.

Holtzman Corp. sells bio diesel in the Valley.  No one here in C'ville is
handling it yet. There are a few people here in the C'ville area who have
purchased from them.

The VA Soybean Assoc. offers up to a $500 grant for first time purchase of
bio-diesel.  This means that if you have a place to store about 200 gallons
(4 drums- or less) you essentially get it for free.  Holtzman will deliver
it and charge you a deposit on the drums.  They will also fill out the
paperwork for the grant.  If you can't deal with 200 gallons (you might be
able to find others in Scottsville who will share it with you-don't forget
you'll need to buy a hand pump).

Another option is to post a message to cvillebiodiesel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You might have to sign on to the list at
//www.freelists.org/archives/cvillebiodiesel/

Good luck and stay in touch.

CHAD
Chad Freckmann
Executive Director
Blue Ridge Clean Fuels
tel: +1 434 996-4473
fax:+1 413 832-2875
brcfi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

BRCF is established in collaboration with Virginia Clean Cities Inc. to
promote the goals of the National Clean Cities Coalition Program
(http://www.ccities.doe.gov/).
At 02:09 19-11-04 -0500, you wrote:
>M. Maggiore
>1193 Beal's Lane
>  Scottsville, VA 24590
>434.286.3750
>
>Dear Mr Freckmann,
>
>I missed the portion of the conference during which you spoke, and I know
>there is a link coming soon regarding the conference....HOWEVER, I was
>wondering if you knew of any way to purchase biodiesel in CHARLOTTESVILLE,
>since you obviously have some connections? I recently traded my Windstar
>minivan for a little diesel Jetta (went from 20mpg-50mpg!!!), and we have
>bought biodiesel in PA and along I-81, but would love to find it a little
>closer to home. If you know of any such place or co-ops forming, etc., I
>would love to hear from you....
>Thanks!
>Sincerely,
>Michelle Maggiore
>
>SUSTAINABLE SCOTTSVILLE
>Creating sustainable options right here at home:
><http://home.mindspring.com/~mmaggior>http://home.mindspring.com/~mmaggior

"subscribe" in the subject line.
Questions about how to use the list?
//www.freelists.org/help/faq.html