[CVARC] Re: Repeater System Update

  • From: Ed Hutchinson <ehutch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cvarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 16:02:27 -0500

I probably got the call wrong He didn't identify too often and it whizzed by... it could be OSA not OFH But I think he was referred to as Alex. QRZ has an entry for kc1ofh Alex in Pittsfield. That would be consistent with a Killington QSO.

On 11/30/20 3:44 PM, Catherine James wrote:

KA1HQR is usually on the Lincoln 145.470 system. I don't know KC1OFH.

On Monday, November 30, 2020, 02:36:50 PM EST, Ed Hutchinson <ehutch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I turned on the 2m radio last night 8:00pm local time and tuned to W1BD 146.625.  I put out a call and N1GRW came back.  Over the course of several exchanges, and calls for others to join, KA1HQR and KC1OFH ? Alex? began a conversation.  I presume they were on a different repeater that was being re-transmitted by W1BD.  John and Alex apparently could not either Monty or me and we were unable to continue our conversation. Something seems to be imperfect about the linking system.

Ed, n1fmp

On 11/29/20 11:44 AM, Patrick Schlott (Redacted sender pschlottvt for DMARC) wrote:
Hi all,

Please see the website post about updates to CVARC's repeaters if you are interested. See you on Wednesday!
https://w1bd.net/2020/11/29/repeater-system-update/

73,
-Patrick, KC1DPM
CVARC President