[CVARC] Re: Reminder -- CVARC meeting tonight

  • From: Bob DeVarney W1ICW <w1icw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Catherine James <catherine.james@xxxxxxx>, cvarc <cvarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 21:56:59 -0400

Cathy,

thanks for inviting me down. I had a great time and you all are a great bunch. It's been close to 15 years since I was at a CVARC meeting... I was ARRL Section Manager at the time so it must have been a good 15 years ago, anyway.

I hadn't meant to go quite as long as I did but EME is a pretty complicated mode of operation when you put it all together, so there's quite a bit of ground to cover.

If you would like, I can provide the last slide from my Powerpoint presentation (the one that had all the web links on it) for either email or inclusion on your club website. I may even be able to send along the entire Powerpoint.. it was about 8.5 MB if I recall and I think I can send a file that big as an attachment.

Let me know if anyone has any questions and I will do my best to answer them.

Thanks again for being such an attentive audience, and I'm glad you all garnered so many new members!

VY 73,

Bob W1ICW

On 7/6/2016 1:35 PM, Catherine James wrote:

We'll meet tonight at 6 PM at our usual meeting location of 15 Fourth St,
Barre, VT (at the police station) to review our Field Day operations and hear
Bob DeVarney W1ICW give a presentation on the construction and operation of his
EME Moonbounce station.

Hope to see you there!

73,
Cathy