[CVARC] CVARC Meeting Tonight Wed 12/4 at Norwich University

  • From: Fred Doten <fredsdoten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CVARC Freelist <cvarc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 13:30:45 -0500

(Per club website W1BD.net)

FYI...

Good afternoon everyone,

Tonight’s meeting will be held at *Norwich University in Mack Hall, Room 307.*  We’ll be discussing plans for the VT QSO party, coming up in early 2020.

To get to Mack Hall, turn onto ID White Avenue from South Main St/Rt 12 in Northfield, next to the Armory. Then, take the first left onto Harmon Drive, and continue a short distance until you reach the building. There is parking available right outside. GPS address: Harmon Dr, Northfield, VT 05663

73 to all! We hope to see you at the meeting!

-Patrick, KC1DPM
CVARC President