[cusdcontrols] Re: Stuff to do for this Week/Meeting Schedule

  • From: Leah Elizabeth Buerman <leb39@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cusdcontrols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 14:26:19 -0500 (EST)

hi,
  Sorry about getting back to you soo late. Okay I have SWE sometimes on
wednesdays but not until like four and I get out of class by 1:25, so between
that time would be really perfect. fridays I get out of class at 1:25 as well
and normally I'm free until like 5:30 or so and then I normally have things
planned. If neither of those times work I'll try and rearrange some things, see
you tomorrow.
~Leah~