[ctw] SSL in ASSP 1.5.1.2

  • From: Cory Rau <cory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:17:59 -0400

Just upgraded to ASSP 1.5.1.2 in hopes that my TLS woes would have magically disappeared. Unfortunately, I don't see much difference. My console says that SSL has started yadda yadda but the headers of the e-mail received show no evidence of any SSL happening. I've disabled it for the time being because:

1. It doesn't seem to be working.
2. In the past, it always eventually choked, failing to deliver anything that used TLS/SSL

I was wondering if anyone else has ASSP 1.5.1.2 installed yet and if they've had any luck.

I've set logging to the hilt in hopes that I might find the problem but it's been to no avail. There doesn't seem to be any indication of a problem in the logs whatsoever.

Cory
Circle The Wagons
manage: //www.freelists.org/list/ctw post: mailto:ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
search: //www.freelists.org/archives/ctw