[csusbpeace] Fwd: the future of reproductive rights in America is on the line

  • From: Yasha Karant <ykarant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csusbpeace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 16:48:34 -0700

I am forwarding a donation solicitation that I have received. The material below should be self-explanatory. I personally am not requesting that anyone on this list contribute to any campaign; however, if the modern Republiklan Party -- that refused to allow Obama to nominate a SCOTUS Justice, and rammed through, using Lindsay Graham's words against him (as he offered to have done were he to violate what he promised when he refused Obama), a Trumpite on SCOTUS shortly before the Presidential election -- does get control of either (let alone) both parts of Congress, the ability to prevent the Republiklan agenda will be gone. As it stands, due to voter suppression and the Trump ordered undercount of the USA census, along with Trumpite Republiklan State gerrymandering, keeping Congress out of the hands of those who object to a conservative but non-Trump Republican and who replaced her with a Trumpite Republiklan, requires Warnock. If Warnock is not re-elected, the future of the USA looks grim.

If the Republiklans truly were pro-life (not pro-death as they actually are), then the matter could be discussed: full and proper pre-natal, gestation, delivery, and post-partum health care, including proper housing, sanitation, and nutrition, and proper education for the mandated child, irrespective of the race, ethnicity, gender, etc., of anyone. However, most Republiklans merely want to force an underserved (economically unable) woman to have the opportunity to expire in gestation, delivery, or post-partum (for many Republiklans, the outcome is determined by the supernatural omni-all in which they profess belief and adherence) and have no concern for providing for the resulting offspring. Most Republiklans believe that a woman should not be allowed to control her own reproductive functions, but this should be one of the few things over which (BIG) Government must have full control. No living wage, no health care, no education, no housing -- just the opportunity to expire. And -- an end to Jefferson's Wall of Separation (but not for all religions -- few would support Sharia).