[csusbpeace] EXCLUSIVE: CDC Claims Link Between Heart Inflammation and COVID-19 Vaccines Wasn’t Known for Most of 2021

  • From: Yasha Karant <ykarant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csusbpeace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 09:27:27 -0700

https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclusive-cdc-claims-link-between-heart-inflammation-and-covid-19-vaccines-wasnt-known-for-most-of-2021_4638716.html

NB: The above in various forms evidently is circulating on different news outlets. I have attached a public research journal article on the subject. The risk of inflammation of the heart as a result of being vaccinated with a mRNA COVID vaccine is real and reported; however, the risk of serious illness or death from the disease far exceeds the population risk fraction (general odds of getting) heart inflammation from the vaccine. There has been to the best of my knowledge insufficient data to determine who as an individual (not simply member of a population sub-group) is most at risk (e.g., lack of the equivalent of specific identified genetic risk factors for breast cancer).