[csusbpeace] BBC Two - Four Hours at the Capitol

  • From: "raccoon" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("bigraccoon1")
  • To: "CSUSBPEACE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <CSUSBPEACE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 08:59:22 -0700

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0010tff

HomepageAccessibility linksSign inSearch the BBCSearch the BBCBBC TwoFour Hours at the Capitol
    Main content

    JPEG image

    Watch nowFour Hours at the Capitol

    A journey into January's storming of the US Capitol, featuring exclusive footage and interviews with the people at the heart of the action, many of whom are speaking publicly for the first time.

    Show more

    Available now

    1 hour, 27 minutes

    Audio described

     On TV

    image/svg

    Tomorrow23:05BBC TWO NORTHERN IRELAND & NORTHERN IRELAND HD ONLYBroadcasts
    • Tomorrow23:05BBC TWO NORTHERN IRELAND & NORTHERN IRELAND HD ONLY
    • Saturday00:05BBC TWO EXCEPT NORTHERN IRELAND & NORTHERN IRELAND HD
    Featured in...

    PNG image

    • World Leaders

      Documentaries exploring the lives and legacies of political leaders.

    • Global Stories

      Learn more about the world we live in with these thought-provoking documentaries.

     Related ContentSimilar programmesBY GENRE:BY FORMAT:
    Explore the BBCCopyright © 2021 BBC. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read about our approach to external linking.