[cst_2014_board] Items

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 15:33:31 -0600

Hey all, just a reminder we are meeting at the Hubert's home tonight at
7:00.  Lisa, since I can't remember your address, perhaps you could send
that out again.

Also, I've updated Coach Responsibilities and Parent Committee
Responsibilities - showing some of the new positions we thought would be
nice to have from our last meeting.  Please review and make any edits you
think might be necessary.

John, I looked at the Parent Responsibilities and the only comment I have is
to switch item 7 around to have contact with the Parent Liaison before the
Coach.

Also we should discuss the number of volunteer commitments we are
requesting.  To help with that I've plugged in a new document called CST
Meet Volunteer Documentation.  I counted ideally 34 positions for each meet
(not including set-up and tear-down).  I think it may depend on the number
of meets we host.  Hopefully in this new format, we will be guests a little
more often and not run so many of our own meets!

I don't have any additional edits to make for the Swimmer Responsibilities.

An agenda for today's meeting is now in the drop box as well but also
attached to this e-mail.

See you tonight!

-Heidi