[cst_2014_board] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Madison

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 20:43:49 -0600

Heidi, this is the email stream that I found regarding Madison Stoltz. I think we also discussed this at a meeting?? The email stream you found before is regarding the Le family.--Marlene

Yes, there is agreement that our policy will be that beyond the first week of “trial” time, those that opt out of Collindale Swim Team will only be refunded their $50 volunteer deposit and $22 in additional fees. They will still be required to pay the $138/swimmer for coaches and water.

This policy also applies to those attending the team on a limited basis – with the exception of the $50 volunteer deposit. If the family does expect to have a swimmer at any one meet, the $50 deposit is retained until that volunteer obligation is met.

I will work to formalize this in written form and put it in the drop box.

-Heidi Mechtenberg

CAPS President

PS – Shall I respond to Madison’s mom – Kathy Stoltz or should it be someone else?

           From: Marlene Hutton

           Date:06/15/2014 7:16 PM (GMT-05:00)

           To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
           <mailto:cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

           I agree, especially since this is not an emergency situation
           like an unexpected move.  We could easily give them back
           their volunteer deposit check if everyone is okay with
           that.  That is not money that we actually budget off of.

           Trish, I hope you and Josh have a great trip this week!

           Marlene

           On 6/15/2014 4:54 PM, Trish Biggio wrote:

           We have to stick to the policy or we are going to have
           people asking for money back left and right.  I know each
           situation is different, but we need a hard and fast policy
           if we are going to stay afloat.