[cst_board] Re: Fwd: Printer Purchased for team

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:04:50 -0600

Lisa, I approve the reimbursement for the printer to John Hutton.

-Heidi Mechtenberg

CAPS President

From: John Hutton <john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: March 21, 2015 at 3:18:00 PM MDT
To: lisabhubert@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Printer Purchased for team

Hey Lisa -

Whoops, forgot to save before sending the word doc.  :-(

Try #2.

John

On 3/21/2015 3:01 PM, John Hutton wrote:

Hey All -

I went printer hunting again and found a  refirbished Samsung laser printer
that looked like it would work well for our team. With a discount coupon
from Tech for Less (which I have used several times in the past) I was able
to get this for $63.87. Should be at my house in the near term.

This means that the only thing left is getting the MeetManager program
updated/transfered to the new computer and we are ready for summer.

Lisa -

I'm attaching a remburcement form and the email reciept.  Let me know if
this is OK for recordkeeping.  Process is still you approve, heidi approved,
I will do a bill pay from the account. (A little odd to do me to pay me, but
with the full process I think we are still OK).

Thanks, John