[cst_board] Dropbox

  • From: "mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'cst_board@freelists org'" <cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jen" <jenzbabiez@xxxxxxxxx>, "Julie Sullivan" <shawnsullivan77@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Cathie Olschanowsky" <cathie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Betty DuBois" <mldbad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 12:10:51 -0700

Hi everyone! I sure hope you are all well and good. Sorry to keep
harassing you on swim team stuff. I guess I started thinking about it with
the start of the girl’s high school season beginning. Once again seeing
familiar faces of swimming, so thought I should finish up my end of
promises.

I’ve tried my best to clean up the Collindale Dropbox
(swimteamcollindale@xxxxxxxxx – password go!Dolphins). Here is what I’ve
done today:

Deleted redundant files that might have been residing in more than one
folder

Added some of the files that were lurking on my computer

Added some folders by season year and reorganized files accordingly

Deleted empty folders (empty either as I moved files or as they were)

Amended the ByLaws with that little meeting notice change in Article IV,
section IV (a) and noted both at the top and bottom of the change – changed
one resides in Dropbox, old one deleted (maybe should have been archived???)

Please everyone take some time to browse around in the Dropbox and see if
you think it is complete.

Old CAP’ers – please review with a critical eye to make sure that you think
everything is in there. If you’ve got documents that need to be shared,
please find a place for them in the Dropbox. Lisa, there are a lot of
folders under the folder Financial under Treasurer… Perhaps some of these
could be brought out into a higher level of the tree to make them easier to
find? Additionally, no financial stuff from 2015 seems to be there so you
may need to upload your info

New CAP’ers – ultimately this is yours to keep and maintain. If at some
point you think differently in terms of organization, please feel free to
reorder as you need. Jen, I did not have the handbook in hand (haha) so
can’t be sure I’ve gotten everything. If you cannot find a document that’s
in the printed handbook, please let me know and I will be sure it’s in the
Dropbox.

Lastly, at our hand-off meeting new CAP’ers asked us to write “Steps before
a Meet” and “Steps for running a Meet”. If any of you want to give a crack
at it please give it a go. Us old CAP’ers can review. I think most of us
know several aspects, but maybe not all of them, so a collective effort
would be best.

I still have all the documents I’ve been working on here on my computer. I
also have the hundreds of e-mails between all of us and the League for the
last 2 ½ years. Is it worth it to download all our old e-mails to Dropbox
somewhere? (I’m thinking Hilary Clinton full disclosure…ha ha)

My last thing to do is look at the bank statements for the end of the
season… I may also give one more crack at the City Meet ladies to finish
that – but I don’t hold out hope. They are busy ladies and haven’t been
responding much.