[cst_2014_board_friends] Agreement with CST and Rec Board

  • From: John Hutton <john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board_friends@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 19:22:24 -0600

Hi Mike -

I finally got a short doc drafted and approved by the CST board. This covers what we believe is the best plan to close out 2013 and move forward with the water agreement for 2014.

Please make sure this matches your expectations and let us know that the Rec Board and agree to this. I don't think we need to physically sign things, but if you can respond to this group that would be great.

Thanks, John