[csmcwil] FW: Your EMNLP 2010 Submission (Number 14)

  • From: "Qi Zhang" <qz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cs_mcwil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 10:05:05 +0800

EMNLP的论文可以提前看了

Best,

Qi Zhang

Assistant Professor
School of Computer Science,
Fudan University

-----Original Message-----
From: start@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:start@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
emnlp2010-chairs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 2010年9月26日 8:05
To: qz@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: fosler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Your EMNLP 2010 Submission (Number 14)

Dear Qi Zhang,

We are in the process of finalizing the proceedings for EMNLP 2010.  The final
draft of the electronic proceedings can (temporarily) be found on the website:

http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~fosler/emnlp10-cdrom

Please take a moment and look to make sure that your paper is formatted
correctly, and that the entry in the proceedings table of contents is  correct.
 If you communicated with Eric Fosler-Lussier (publication chair) during the
production period, you should double check to make sure the right version of
the paper is included.

If you have any problems, please let the publication chair know at
fosler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx by Tuesday, September 28 (and preferably sooner!).
No changes will be possible after this date.

Changes to the content of papers will not be accepted during this period.
Also, please note that the page numbering and order of papers is potentially
subject to change, so do not use the citations that are currently listed.
Final citation information will be distributed with the conference proceedings.

We look forward to seeing you at the Strata Center at MIT!

Regards,
Eric Fosler-Lussier
EMNLP 2010 Publication Chair