[cseblist] Re: ACTION REQUIRED - 2010 CSEB Conference planning - Ontario members input!

  • From: "Fred Granek" <fgranek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "CSEB LISTS LISTS" <cseblist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 10:55:24 -0400

You may wish to consider the MOE's toxics reduction act, the green energy act,
and the new water conservation legislation.  I realize that these topics don't
fit within the conventional resource management "box", however any and all of
these will have direct and indirect implications for ecosystem protection.

Fred Granek Vice President Sustainability, Ontario Centre for Environmental
Technology Advancement (OCETA), and Executive Director, Canadian Centre for
Pollution Prevention (C2P2) T: (905) 822-4133 Ext 224; Cell (416) 723-4873; F:
(905) 822-3558; fgranek@xxxxxxxxxxx & fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail