[cseb] Nominations for CSEB Executive Positions

  • From: Patrick Stewart <enviroco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CSEB List Serve <cseb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 19:57:01 -0300

To All Members of CSEB

Please consider participating in CSEB at the national level by
volunteering for an executive position or nominating someone you know
who embodies the qualities needed to work in a National environmental
biologists organization.We need some new blood, new energy, and people
who like working with others and most of all sharing the joy of biology
and environment. We have openings throughout the Executive, in
particular President, Secretary-Treasurer and Newsletter Editor, and
need Directors in most provinces and regions. This is an opportunity to
do something productive and satisfying, and I know you won't regret
getting involved.

Contact me at <enviroco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> expressing your interest.

If you haven't already booked, the Annual Conference and Annual General
Meeting of CSEB dealing with inland water issues will take place in only
10 days in Regina. They're having wonderful weather, and I'm told you
might even see some Whooping cranes on the field trip. Get contact
information at:

http://www.ecn.ab.ca/cseb/notice_03.html

Patrick Stewart
President, Canadian Society of Environmental Biologists