[csdn-sa] Thank You for Coming

  • From: David Lloyd <lloy0076@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 08:49:14 +1030

Hi There,

Thank you to all of those who came to my BBQ, however I think I should
say that it starts at 9:00 AM which means that it will actually start at
midday.

I'll distribute the discussion(s) we have had as soon as I am able to.
Keep up the good work; it looks like I will be able to shift one 7 set
of Debian for about $15-$20.

I'm not sure how to deal with any money at the moment; I would suggest
that we keep it separate from our personal funds. If you need to
purchase anything (such as CD's) then keep a receipt, a note and a
pro-rata rate if you use some of the CD's for your personal use.

I would suggest that the program, Gnucash (look for it at freshmeat)
might help you managed this :-)

David Lloyd

--
I'm sure you'll see there's more to