[csdn-sa] Re: Items to Do

  • From: John Kennison <marjon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:07:25 +1030

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:18:56 +1030
David Lloyd <lloy0076@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> THE TODO LIST
> -------------

[SNIP]

> Robyn Manning (and anyone else)
>
> - work out how much CD cover things are

The prices that I have found are as follow:

 Plain CD label kit  = approx $25

 CD labels (pack of 100) = $43  (price per label = $0.43)

These prices are of last night at K-mart and are relatively stable, I
didn't pay much attention to jewel case inserts, however I believe there
are similarly priced to CD labels and have the added benefit of not
requiring a dedicated device to apply. However, I personally perfer CD
labels over jewel case inserts (MO only).

--
Regards,

John Kennison
Student (Bachelor of Business Information Systems)
Business Application Programming 1 Tutor
Contract Field Technician

--
This is the Computer Software Distribution Network - SA