[csdn-sa] Re: I Need a BBQ

  • From: "Mcleod, Ian" <ian.mcleod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:48:51 +1100

My housemate has a BBQ - as with all things - people get a bit strange about
loaning out their stuff some times - but he could be fine with it.  I will
ask him if no one else can come up with the goods..

As for downloads - I will bring the Star Office directory of the Internode
mirror, along with Mandrake updates and any other update directories I can
find on the mirror.  I will also bring all the latest Mozilla files (windows
and *nix).

I also have a many hours of goa trance and will have lots of progressive
trance if anyone wants some good music to annoy the neighbours with.

Sorry - had to say it - the novelty of ADSL is still with me..