[csdn-sa] FW: [ALLIES] OpenOffice.org Schools Initiative

  • From: Ian Loxton <ilox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CSDNetwork <csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:15:11 +0930

DSL, can you please reply on our behalf and offer for us to do this
within our own localities? I can give up to 10 discs locally.

ian

From: Colin Charles <byte@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: allies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ALLIES] OpenOffice.org Schools Initiative
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:25:11 +1000

Hi all,

 To celebrate its 3rd Anniversary, the OpenOffice.org project
 is planning a co-ordinated effort to get school children
 discs with OpenOffice.org for use at home and at school. If
 you would like to help with this initiative eg by burning a
 few discs and donating them to the project or by contacting
 your local schools to let them know, please E-mail
 ian.lynch2@xxxxxxxxxxxx with your country name and he will
 send out further information in due course.

 The Australian contacts for this are Jacqueline McNally
 <jacqueline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and myself, Colin
 Charles <byte@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

 Please do give us a holler, and let the project be a success!

 Thanks.
--
Colin Charles, byte@xxxxxxxxxxx
OpenOffice.org Unofficial FAQ:

OpenOffice.org Marketing Community Contact
Victoria/Australia & Malaysia

Cheers,  Ian

--
This is the Community Software Distribution Network - SA