[csdn-sa] Re: Attention Everyone:cd's

  • From: David Lloyd <dlloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:17:54 +0930

Robyn et al,

> If you supply cd's to anyone could you please drop me an email to let
> me know how many you supplied and how much was raised for CSDN out of
> this. I'll be keeping the stats etc and hopefully opening a bank
> account soon.

Prices are currently as follows:

 1) If you supply CD's then:
     $2/CD

     Keep $1 for yourself
     The other $1 for the CSDN

 2) If they supply CD's then:
    $1/CD

    Keep $0.40 for yourself

CD's should cost no more than $0.60 each including a plastic jacket.
Robyn or I can obtain stacks of 50 CD's for about $22-25; I am hoping to
approach someone (1) to get an even better deal if I can, but haven't
yet.

Any "extra" donations should be sent to Robyn.

DSL

(1) Yes, SOMEONE.
--
This is the Computer Software Distribution Network - SA