[cs_edworkers] Wednesday event on Ayotzinapa -- Please publicize!

  • From: Marjorie Stamberg <marjoriestamberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 11:32:11 -0400

Hi comrades,

Here is the flyer for the Wednesday afternoon (4 pm) on Ayotzinapa. Some
of the video I've seen on this is really powerful.

I will put this on NYCoRE and the various teacher lists, and try to get it
around to teachers. Can everyone please get this around to your lists, and
talk with your colleagues and friends and contacts. .

Thanks,