[cs_edworkers] Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 pm -- Powerful video, discussion on Ayotzinapa Teachers College massacre

  • From: Marjorie Stamberg <marjoriestamberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NYCoreUpdates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, MORE-News Google Group <MORE-News@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pathways-teach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pathways-teach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, classstruggle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, UFTerstoStoptheWar <UFTerstoStoptheWar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ice Mail Yahoo <ice-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ICOPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ICOPE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 19:47:48 -0400

Get involved! Come to a video showing and discussion this Wednesday,
October 7, 4 pm, at Hunter College.

Teachers from Mexico to NYC have been protesting, and thousands came out on
the one-year anniversary of the killings and abductions of 43 students at
the teachers' college in Ayotzinapa, Guerrero. Recent reports confirm that
the government's attack on public education in Mexico was "Made in USA."

Co-sponsored by Class Struggle Education Workers and the CUNY
Internationalists.

If you can e-mail me to let me know that you're coming, we can tell Hunter
in advance.

JPEG image