[cs_edworkers] Union Square -- north side

  • From: Marjorie Stamberg <marjoriestamberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 13:57:03 -0500

We'll be on the north side of Union Square (somewhere near the Barnes and
Noble).  The south end is totally taken up with the Xmas crafts market.
Last night, the protest would periodically start marching around in a big
circle of Union Square, which I imagine they'll do tonight for some time,
before they actually go on a march.

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Charlie Brover <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> Hi Marjorie-- Will try to make it at about 5:30. Where at Union Square
> will you be? cb

JPEG image

JPEG image