[cs_edworkers] Ravitch event Wednesday

  • From: Marjorie Stamberg <marjoriestamberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cs_edworkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 21:29:34 -0500

I have four tickets to the Diane Ravitch event for Wednesday night at
6. I will take one -- that leaves three.  Kirstine -- I have one for
you--can you reconfirm?  Charlie can't; he has to teach;  Mark L.
wants one, I think.  Mia says she can come, but later.

If others want to ago, I can try for more tickets.

The event is at 6. Let's try to meet outside the school about 5:15 to
meet people and distribute literature.

This is a good opportunity --  we have a front page article in the
CSEW newsletter that Charlie wrote on Ravitch, and we'll print up a
bunch for the meeting.

Also, I have flyers for a Marxism and education discussion we'll have
for the following week.

I'm forwarding the blurb they put on UFTers Against the War list serve.

Change the Stakes is having this event -- hopelessly liberal and
More-ish, but it is what it is