[cryptome] Re: shipment interdiction [was: BadBIOS forensics]

  • From: Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:55:08 -0700

As the Lead Computer Tech for United at O'Hare Int., I was also responssible
for logistics(shipping/receiving computer type parts)
I shipped a large item that had a pc/printer/wifi/audio in a container that fit
in a 767

but the batteries had to go ground(fedex). They arrived fine,the batteries. The
large item got lost at IADFF(Dulles) since our freight handling was outsourced
to Swissport at about $10 an hour.

On Monday, July 21, 2014 6:40 PM, coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

latest update, details of note:

stated pick-up date is after actual pick up date. (Friday pickup,
Saturday indication of interdiction, Monday "claimed" pickup)

"Package received after final location pickup has occurred. Scheduled
for pickup next business day." is code for scrutiny.
https://peertech.org/files/fedex-fail2.jpg

it appears that more complicated "jobs" may need to go to specific
offices (e.g. physical modifications or cleaning, rather than
substitution with ready implanted replacements)

who else has fun shipping tales? :)