[cryptome] Re: Tor, Technocracy, Democracy

  • From: Chien Fume <chien.fume@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2015 10:05:39 +0300

Sir Dougie, Shalom

I do believe it was your comments that first alerted me to the likely
deception/con game of Tor. JY and a few other experienced and observant
individuals on this list have also pointed out the obvious problem with
systems originally designed and used by government agencies.

'There's always sump'n behind sump'n else's behind'.
Mojo Sam the Hoodoo Man in the ZBS radioplay 'Moon Over Morocco'.
https://www.zbs.org/index_new.php/store/product/moon-over-morocco-mp3

Shana Tova u'Metuka!

On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 7:26 PM, Douglas Rankine2001 <
douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Interesting article...I have been making the same kind of observations
myself...:-).