[cryptome] Re: They didn't want to get Covid-19 shots. This is what convinced them.

  • From: "Doug" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "douglasrankine" for DMARC)
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 14:48:19 +0100

Hi Catchese Hands...It certainly is becoming a big problem.  I don't trust politicians and governments all that much meself...And the problem appears to be getting worse...as they introduce all sorts of measures which are removing our basic freedoms of assembly and speech and to organise ourselves...and turn more authoritarian, at the same time saying that it is their so-called enemies who are causing the problems. More draconian measures are coming along all the time, instead of giving folks their liberty encouraging them in using and developing their freedoms they are trying to suppress them.

  I don't know what we are going to do about it...It's OK exposing all those things which are going on, not so much hidden, or even deliberately covered up; but just not reported by the media, or given a different twist on it, hoodwinking...in a word...Social media, is a multi edged sword, it can be there for good or for bad, or an echo chamber for both, instead of developing individual thinking and approaches to solving problems.  Problems with the environment are really kicking in now, with overheating, pollution and perhaps irreversible changes taking place around the planets crust and biosphere...Governments have been slow to recognise it, and whistleblowers get pilloried instead of praised for opening up and laying bare the problems....In the old days people turned to religion to try and solve their problems, because they didn't understand them and what to do about them.  Nowadays the disillusionment is such that they are turning away from it and going for the likes of Qanon...Still, that's the way of the world of human beings...kick the problems under the table until one either kills them or they rise up and bite one in the bum...

I was just looking the other day, at the takeover bids by US companies to buy out Morrisons a UK chain store of quality and reasonably priced goods, they have so much capital sloshing around, they don't know what to do with it. The slush fund of money created by governments in the name of quantitative easing is being soaked up by huge international corporations and the capital used to take over so many national companies throughout the world.  We soon will have nothing left of our productive and distributive forces and what is left will be foreign owned...The oil industry has known for years how much damage they are doing to the environment, but kept it quiet until now and have tried to prevent the development of other kinds of engines, unless it was to their advantage.  Something has got to give...but we seem to get half of America trying to live out some fantasy that never existed in the first place, and not even recognise that humanity faces in the next 20 years or so...and even worse, try and suppress the rest of us who try to expose, to argue, to place before them the problems which are developing very fast, but to little avail...

With kind regards,

Dougie.

Need more of this.

I see people wearing shirts stating they are unvaccinated and proud of it.

The larger issue is the people losing faith in our institutions.  It's sad but we need to regain the trust of the public.

On Sunday, July 4, 2021, Doug <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    see url:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/they-didn-t-want-get-covid-19-shots-what-convinced-n1272740

<https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/they-didn-t-want-get-covid-19-shots-what-convinced-n1272740>

    see full story and videos...😁

    Quote<<<

    Linda Estes could not wait to get vaccinated against Covid-19. Her
    granddaughter, Liz Serrano, was more hesitant.

    Serrano, 19, lives with Estes in Yakima, Washington, and doesn’t
    like needles. She worried the vaccine could endanger her health,
    despite overwhelming data indicating it is safe.

    To ease her granddaughter’s anxiety, Estes, 64, brought Serrano
    with her when she got vaccinated. The shot went fine, other than a
    sore arm.

    Seeing how smoothly the shot went for her grandmother, and hearing
    of others who had similar experiences in the weeks that followed,
    Serrano began to reconsider her position.

    A discussion with her doctor reassured her that the vaccine was
    safe. And a needle prick, she realized, was manageable if it meant
    saving lives. After several months of thinking about it, Serrano
    decided, “I want to do this — just do my part.”

    In interviews with NBC News, individuals who were initially
    reluctant to get their vaccinations said nudging from family
    members, fears about emerging variants and having the ability to
    shrug off rumors about the shot were among the reasons they
    finally decided to roll up their sleeves, months after the shot
    became available.