[cryptome] Re: Please UNSCRIBE me.

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Lahoupppa@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 06:00:56 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 6/19/2014 5:54:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nap.van.zuuren@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Forgot to mention the  direct link:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/new-snowden-revelations-on-nsa-s
pying-in-germany-a-975441.html

http://www.spiegel.de/international/
New NSA Revelations:  Inside Snowden's Germany  File
An  analysis of secret documents leaked by Edward Snowden demonstrates that
the  NSA is more active in Germany than anywhere else in Europe -- and that
data collected here may have helped  kill suspected terrorists. By SPIEGEL
Staff more... [ Comment  ]
.The  NSA in Germany: Snowden's Documents  Available for Download
Abbreviations Explained: How to Read the NSA  Documents
NSA  in Germany: Why We Are Posting Secret  Documents
Edward Snowden's Germany  Files
The  NSA in Germany: Snowden's Documents  Available for Download
New  NSA Revelations: Inside Snowden's Germany  File
Spying Together: Germany's Deep Cooperation with the  NSA
Abbreviations Explained: How to Read the NSA  Documents
NSA  in Germany: Why We Are Posting Secret  Documents
Interview with Ex-Stasi Agent: 'The Scope of NSA Surveillance  Surprised
Me'

JPEG image