[cryptome] McNeilly Dishonourably Discharged from Royal Navy

  • From: "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 11:08:35 +0100

See url:
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jun/17/trident-whistleblower-william
-mcneilly-discharged-from-royal-navy

Allegations unsubstantiated and/or untrue. He was telling porkies. He is
not a national hero after all, though he is a rogue, but not naughty enough
for the RN or HMG to prosecute him.

Everything on UK subs are now hunky dorey, safety is secure and we can all
sit back with relief as our nuclear deterrent secretly chunders about below
the waves, protecting us all from terrorism, the nuclear threat, the
Scottish National Party and Uncle Tom Cobley and all... J.