[cryptome] Maricopa election audit donor list released

  • From: "Doug" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "douglasrankine" for DMARC)
  • To: Cryptome FL <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 15:07:49 +0100

see url: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/maricopa-arizona-election-audit-donor-list

see full story...

Quote<<<

Cyber Ninjas, the firm leading the Arizona Senate's audit of Maricopa County's 2020 election, released a list of its "sponsors" on Wednesday after months of criticism over a lack of disclosures about the sources of funding for the controversial review.

Doug Logan, the CEO of Cyber Ninjas, said the audit effort received $3.25 million from the America Project, nearly $1 million from America's Future, over $600,000 from Voices and Votes, $550,000 from Defending the Republic, and $280,000 from LDFFTAR/EIFFTAR.

All of the supporters listed are conservative groups, some with Trump allies such as retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn and attorney Sidney Powell attached to them, a review by the Washington Examiner found. One America News Network host, Christina Bobb, helped raise funds through the nonprofit group Voices and Votes, even as she reported on the audit. Not provided was a breakdown of who gave money to the groups.

The more than $5.7 million in donations was added to the $150,000 paid by the GOP-led state Senate to conduct the inquiry, which has been criticized by Maricopa County officials and Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs.

"As we continue our commitment to transparency, we want to take this opportunity to publicly thank and disclose those organizations that have supported us during this audit," Logan said in a statement. "The American Project has provided over 56% of the total proceeds received to date and America's future has brought in 17%."