[cryptome] IN 2019, WE TRACKED 940 HATE GROUPS ACROSS THE U.S.

  • From: douglasrankine <douglasrankine@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 19:01:44 +0100

see url: https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

Very good resource...does as it says on the tin....There is an awful lot of hate about...I have noticed...Comes in lots of different varieties too.  Personally, I hate Hate Groups...One has to hate sumfink, I suppose...:-)

Quote<<<

The SPLC is the premier U.S. non-profit organization monitoring the activities of domestic hate groups and other extremists – including the Ku Klux Klan, the neo-Nazi movement, neo-Confederates, racist skinheads, black separatists, antigovernment militias, Christian Identity adherents and others.

We’re currently tracking more than 1,600 extremist groups operating across the country. We publish investigative reports, train law enforcement officers and share key intelligence, and offer expert analysis to the media and public.