[cryptome] Re: FOIPA adventures

  • From: Michael Shelton <iao.ms88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 06:54:59 -0800

Twitter link said not to exist when I clicked on it.
    A friend once told me not to bother
using secure servers and state of the
art encryption. After all it is civilian 3
letter agencies we are talking about here.
   A few years ago I put a request in for information in my case.....the
request was/is classified.Finally the
answer I got from the special agent in charge was that any surveillance or
other interference  in my case came
from private citizens here where I live.
I still wonder if those "private citizens"
were cleared contractors to certain
agencies.
Expect to win....Iao