[cryptome] Re: Dear John Letter: Re Takedown Request: Scotland Yard

  • From: Alopoudis Dimitris <alopoudis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 18:33:34 +0300

hilarious metropolice fail ;-)

4 Αυγ 2015, 16:58, ο/η "Douglas Rankine" <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
έγραψε:

See url: https://cryptome.org/2015/07/met-removal.htm

And url: https://cryptome.org/2015/07/met-removal.htm

Dear John,

Indeed it was a lovely polite, kind, gentle and considerate letter from the
Metropolitician Police. (though I have absolutely no idea whether it is the
true source. I will leave the proof of that to more educated minds... J).

Further to Alan Turnbull’s research, I had a look at the urls he included and
found out that Police Constable Richard Paleschi apparently worked at
Clapham Junction for a while, where he took part in a unique piece of
research and police action regarding dealing with a problem of unlicensed
taxi drivers who were picking up people, mainly women, in an inebriated state
from clubs around Clapham junction London and sexually assaulting or stealing
from them, or driving them in vehicles where were uninsured, unsafe and
didn’t comply with the Road Traffic Act His very successful piece of
research, which involved an action team of plain clothes police, local
special constables, the clubs themselves and the licensed taxi cab trade, and
last but no means least, the victims themselves, resulted in 90% of all
incidents being curtailed, and proving that the majority of crimes were
committed by outsiders who came into the town at weekends or between the
hours of 12 p.m. and 3 a.m. to pick up clients. One of his special constables
was a lady called, Christine Townsend knee Smith, who also has a record in
the human resources and personal communications industry, and whom it was who
presumably wrote you such a nice letter. Her company (if it is her) is
called “Muster”. See url: http://www.musterpoint.co.uk/

May I say, that although it was a lovely nice, kind and gentle letter,
unfortunately it was inaccurate in its particular conclusion, i.e. that
cryptome was hosting terrorist literature, specifically a magazine called
“Inspire” No 4, which is an organ of a terrorist organisation and which
edition 4 apparently contains details on how to make a bomb. As part of my
research I put “inspire Cryptome” into Google and, indeed, it came up with a
number of hyperlinks to cryptome and other organisations, see url:
http://cryptome.org/2012/01/inspire/0054.htm

but on clicking on the cryptome one, up came 404:error page not found.