[cryptome] DOXXES OF ALL CURRENT FBI, CIA, NYPD, CFR and 500 Most Wealth Individuals

  • From: Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 09:06:48 -0700

a friend found this on a darknet market and it looked interesting. They
bought it for 2 dollars and sent me the original link.. heres the

File Description:

3 GB file of all current/active FBI, CIA, NYPD, CFR and 500 Most Wealth
Individuals.

This was collected for the purpose of "LET THESE JADE HELM TRAITORS KNOW
THAT THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY FOR THEIR TREASON AGAINST THE PUBLIC, FOR
SELLING OUT AMERICA TO THE CHINESE, FOR PREPARING AND STARTING THE MASSIVE
PUBLIC CRACKDOWN AND FEMA CAMP INTERNMENT COMING VERY SOON."

Use this for OPSEC or blackmail. I don't care.

ive attached 2 files.. one is a windirstat directory structure and the
other is a sample screenshot of one of the folders

This is not a new leak... I found a post on twitter from June 2014... but I
thought this would be worthy for those who havent seen this archive of dox

https://twitter.com/tier5spynetwork/status/482692315983515650