[cryptome] Re: [Cryptome]

  • From: Neal Lamb <nl1816a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 17:23:39 -0700

I talked to a person who was on the Emergency Team that went out to Shanksville
the next day, flying on a 737 and when they overflew the area before landing,
her impression was ' where is the crashed plane'!

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 7:00 PM, Aftermath <aftermath.thegreat@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

sorry for the messed up formatting and lack of title in the email

this news article: