[cryptome] Re: A CLONE factory operated by robots and AI is to be built in China {Formal Investigation NEEDED! E-mail me personally.}

  • From: holly guglielmetti <babybarracudess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 22:37:56 -0400

This is exceptionally horrifying, especially when you know that knowledge like this and those that work it are parceling out what they want you to know.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 28, 2022, at 10:37 AM, Bobby V. | A Call to Actions <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Fellow Cryptos,

Urgent Investigation needed ASAP:

Article:  https://latestfinance.news/a-clone-factory-operated-by-robots-and-ai-is-to-be-built-in-china-801/
The main guy:  https://aien.nankai.edu.cn/2021/1108/c27509a413407/page.htm

Lets do what we can do.  I AM GOING TO NEED HELP ON THIS ONE.  PM/e-mail me personally so we can start a formal project.
There certainly should be a peaceful and ethical way to take action against him and his projects.
There are some SERIOUS concerns his interests may include the cloning of human beings for R&D purposes.
I will see if there's any 411 I can get out of him regarding his projects.
Remember:  1.) NO HUMANS INVOLVED in his CLONING OPERATIONS.  2.) Robotics and A.I. Cloning of organic lifeforms.

EXHIBIT A.1 : Project Coordinator, Liu YaoWei

A clone factory operated by robots and AI is to be built in ChinaJune 27, 2022

This year, Chinese researchers have succeeded in cloning five piglets. It is said that no human was involved in its creation. Instead, the animals are said to have been created entirely by robots and artificial intelligence. This should soon be possible on an industrial scale.

By Michael Foertsch

Science celebrated a controversial anniversary last year. A quarter of a century ago, researchers first succeeded in creating the clone of an adult mammal: the clone sheep Dolly, born at the Roslin Institute near Edinburgh, Scotland. It was proof that creating a genetically identical being is not only theoretically but also practically feasible. The creation of Dolly was a challenging, difficult and expensive process for the scientists. But according to Chinese entrepreneurs, mammalian cloning is now ripe to become an industry. And with the help of robotics and artificial intelligence.

According to a report by South China Morning Post a team of researchers from Nankai University is planning a fully automated cloning factory. In the future, rows and rows of pigs will be put through the process of somatic cell nuclear transfer, like on an assembly line generated – which was also used for Dolly. Because China has become the largest consumer of pork in recent years – and traditional pig breeding is not enough to cover the growing demand. The technology for the clone factory is said to already exist and work.

Also read: Samsung Clone iPhone? Galaxy S22 FE Unconfirmed, Global USB-C and more | TC. factory

It was only in March that seven small clone piglets were born in the College of Artificial Intelligence at Nankai University, which were created without human intervention. “Every step of the cloning process was automated, no human was involved,” says Liu Yaowei, who helped develop the automated system South China Morning Post quoted. According to the researchers, the automated system is significantly more successful than human scientists when it comes to creating transplantable clones. Because when the genetic material is transferred into a cell, it can easily be injured, which is less common with the mechanical procedure.

Ethical concerns?

According to the researchers, the planned clone factory should make China less dependent on imported pork. This in turn is intended to reduce the risk of introducing infections such as the ASF virus, which has infected numerous domestic animals after pigs were imported from African countries. In addition, a constant meat quality should be guaranteed. It’s just an efficient process for producing meat, the scientists say. The researchers do not express any ethical concerns about the mass cloning of animals. In fact, pigs, sheep and cattle have been cloned in increasing numbers in China for the past 20 years. Individual companies are already offering dogs from petri dishes.

Despite criticism and controversy, a biotechnology factory by the companies Boyalife and Sooam Biotech is still planned at the port of Tianjin. This project has been announced since 2015. At some point, pets such as cats and dogs for private individuals are to be cloned in the facility. Cattle are also to be cloned to support industrial livestock farming in the country. Chinese farmers are struggling to raise enough cattle to meet current demand.

Bobby Vaughn
Independent Investigative Research and Journalism
A Call to Actions | PodCast Host
https://www.acalltoactions.com