RE: XVSF tournament Saturday at JEEVES

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 14:08:54 +0000

Was such a good game...   that tanked so badly :(

Think they ended up making a sequel on the PSP or something instead of PS3

Had good reviews but nobody bought the thing :(

Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:59:23 +0200
Subject: Re: XVSF tournament Saturday at JEEVES
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great news or greatest news?

https://twitter.com/SEGA/status/526884918677471232

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair

Cool, I’ll check the rom stuff out when I get home.

Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 11:31:31 +0200

From: ngoyrodrigue@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol

On 27 Oct 2014 11:27 AM, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

C'mon Stu, the guy needs his shoe.

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Ngoy Rodrigue <ngoyrodrigue@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@Stu can you please send me your number? or you can contact Yan on
0789995275 when you get to PTA

On 27 Oct 2014 6:09 AM, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lmao barroono

From:
ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 23:09:19 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seems like Guile always struggles against guys with slides in SF2. Just like
with ST Blanka.

@LB Remember when I told you to pick Maherl in Breakers cos he has a balloon
move.

check this shit out.

homo-genius: a history of gay inventors: volume 8

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 10:23 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

CE Dhalsim is top tier in China (drill pressure + slide mixups).

34 4th kc sf2ce tourn 2008 12 21 3set 02 10 shanghaipark Dahuzi

Vega is considered second best (frame trap/throw and wall dive mixups). Bison
can't escape that mixup without trading or getting lucky, but it's easier on
him than the Dhalsim matchup.  Vega beats Guile as expected.

21 4th kc sf2ce tourn 2008 12 21 2set 05 15 daemawang Dachazi

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 9:21 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

what a great match.

guile has to play so patiently  his neutral must be spot on to keep bison out.
Bison cant do anything , once he reaches the corner its over. the only way
bison wins is to take total risks, even trade with with sonic boom to get knock
down and begin pressure.
 guile is too stronk.

Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:33:39 +0200

From: bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's a nice set up bra :)

This Guile tho...

Street Fighter II CE 10th Korean Tournament 2009 M.Bison vs GeomEun_Ken
(Finale) Set1

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 2:11 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@Sameegh:

Here is that Juri knockdown setup

USFIV: Safe okizeme checklist

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.  KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.